Let's be email friends!
LA LA Life is wonderful: My blessings list
So many wonderful things have happened lately I felt the need to write a little list of them. One of my hereos Sheryl Sandburg wrote, “Acknowledging blessings can be a blessing in and of itself” So I begin:
- Europe here we come! My sister Tess and I are going on my first European musical tour in July! I am over the moon about performing in Europe. Pictures/blogs on the way.
2. NYC was a dream last week. My show was so much fun, and I totally went and saw the play “Waitress” alone the next night. There was something a little crazy about seeing a Broadway show by yourself, but it was truly wonderful for me. I was transported.
3. CANADA!!! On August 25th and 26th two of my favorite artists Natalie MacMaster and Donnell Leahy are hosting an incredible festival in Ontario, Canada called the Greenbridge Celtic Folk Festival and yours truly will be performing!!
4. Total Wine had an amazing sale, and sister went overboard.
5. On Sunday Tess and I went on our dear friends’ boat and soaked up the Sunday afternoon (my favorite afternoons of all), and I was just so happy to be on the Shenandoah River again with such lovely people. Summer always makes me feel like something exciting is about to happen.
And it just might be…..
Sign up for weekly updates. It's FREE!